Why the Carbon Chamber?
- A strong, healthy Chamber is synonymous with a strong, healthy business environment.
- Starting a business might sound easy; it's keeping it growing and strong that can be a challenge.
- From start-up’s to multi-million dollar businesses in the most diverse industries, our main focus is to support your growth and success.
- We offer one-stop solutions for a variety of business needs: entrepreneurship training courses, job fairs, industry networking events, business expos, geographic specific networking, regional networking and partnerships with other Chambers, discount incentive programs, coaching and small business consulting services.
The Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corporation (CCEDC) is here for you! Our mission is to take the necessary steps to offer you value and help you to do business better. Our vision is to bring our members together to continuously create cooperative and prosperous businesses to enhance our community.
There are numerous benefits of your CCEDC membership that are specifically designed to give you plenty of value for your money and, most importantly, help your business grow and thrive. And speaking of value, we are pleased to provide CCEDC members with double the value of their very reasonably-priced membership…all CCEDC members will automatically become a member of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce (GLVCC) and will have access to everything that both the CCEDC and the GLVCC have to offer.
CCEDC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Chamber Interactive Website: Portal to Carbon County business, lifestyle and attractions for both the general public and membership. Membership section of website offers access to build your member profile page, highlight your products and services, schedule events, post deals and job openings. There is also a Featured Business of the Month (paid) opportunity to showcase your business for an entire month on the site (see Advertise Your Business page).
- Committees: Operational committees (comprised of member volunteers) designed to carry out the mission and vision of the Chamber, which is to promote the growth of Carbon County businesses and positive changes in our community.
- Small Business Lending: Access & support for acquiring low interest loans to start, grow or expand your business.
- Co-Op Advertising Opportunities: Chamber-negotiated reduction in ad rates by contracting ad space in group buys with other businesses.
- Certificates of Origin: Certification of international shipping documents is provided for just $25 to Chamber member businesses. Non-member businesses fee $50.
Click below for more information:
FREE CCEDC Blog Submissions on the DiscoverCarbonPA Blog: Promote your business expertise and/or love of Carbon County by guest blogging for CCEDC's DisoverCarbonPA Blog. CCEDC members can submit their self-written, 250 word article or valuable tip to the webmaster for publication. Blog posts will be linked to the member's CCEDC member profile page.
- Government Affairs/Political Advocacy: Representation of the needs of Carbon County businesses.
- Health Care & HR Support: Partnering with Equinox allows businesses to focus on their core competencies, rather than on employee benefits and health insurance issues. With Equinox, you can trust that your business has the proper technology at its disposal, enrollments and claims are handled efficiently and that your employees have a true advocate at their side.
- Networking: Relationship building among Chamber members, opportunity to showcase and highlight your business, access to Carbon County business leaders and decision makers.
- Online Membership Directory & FREE Member Mailing List (names & mailing addresses ONLY) provided in Excel format.
- Quarterly Industry Forums: Opportunity to meet and network with other business owners and industry leaders on a quarterly basis.
- Ribbon Cutting & Ground Breaking Ceremonies: We will help you recognize the important milestones in your business from grand openings to new buildings and anniversaries and more. We will provide ceremonial scissors and ribbon or shovel, Chamber Leadership representative, local government official (if available) and promotion to Chamber members and the public through Chamber communications and regional media channels. Member Cost: $150 | Non-Member Cost: $300.
- Training & Support-Entrepreneurial Workshops: Industry experts provide guidance in classroom sessions on the topics of marketing, business plans, finance, accounting, legal issues and HR.
- Proofreading: A team of Chamber proofreaders will help you polish your marketing materials with a one week turnaround. Contact Alice at the Chamber at 484-274-2080 for this FREE benefit.
- Constellation Energy Discount